Everything you need to facilitate training sessions using Everything DiSC® Workplace profiles.
This kit provides everything you need to confidently lead a training session on your own. For use with Everything DiSC® Workplace assessments (sold separately)
Everything DiSC Workplace® delivers a comprehensive, easily customizable workplace development solution to engage every employee—regardless of title or position, department or function—in building more productive and effective relationships at work.
Combining facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, you can create a personalized learning experience to help participants understand and appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace, and how they can learn to adapt to the style of others.
Facilitation Toolkit (Register Kit upon receipt)
- Three 90-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with engaging activities and workplace-focused video.
- Two additional (optional) activities: one for People-Reading and one for Comparison Reports are also included.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Includes sample Everything DiSC Workplace Profile and Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
The Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Sample Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
- Everything DiSC Workplace Style Guides (25)
- Everything DiSC Workplace Style Interaction Guide (25)
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC® Style
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
Participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when working with each DiSC style. 90 minutes.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
Participants create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles. 90 minutes.
Optional Module: People Reading
Participants learn how to identify others' DiSC styles on behavioral cues.
Optional Module: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
Follow-Up Tools Available:
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
Everything DiSC® Team View
Everything DiSC® Supplement for Facilitators
Everything DiSC® Facilitator Report
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report
My Everything DiSC®