Everything you need to facilitate training sessions using Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict profiles
This kit provides everything you need to confidently lead a training session on your own. For use with Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict assessments (sold separately)
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict provides participants with techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations. The program features an exploration of DiSC® in a conflict context, provides an opportunity for participants to explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers them a method for making more productive choices in their response to conflict.
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
Facilitation Toolkit (Register Kit upon receipt)
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Interaction Guides (25)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Reference Guide (1 flip book)
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research, including a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
This group experience is designed to be delivered in a half day session in three modules:
Module 1: DiSC in Conflict
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their own and others’ conflict behaviors. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Destructive Responses
Participants learn how their thoughts can conflict behaviors and what thoughts and behaviors might be typical for them. 50 minutes.
Module 3: Changing Your Response
Participants learn how to “catch” and reframe their thoughts, which can help them choose more productive behaviors in conflict. 90 minutes.
Optional Module: DiSC Conflict Map
Participants identify both productive and destructive behaviors for each DiSC style.
Optional Module: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
Follow-Up Tools Available:
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
Everything DiSC® Team View
Everything DiSC® Supplement for Facilitators
Everything DiSC® Facilitator Report
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report
My Everything DiSC®