Deliver Everything DiSC to Your Organization
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification for Clients (Online)
Everything DiSC® now offers SHRM credential-holders the opportunity to earn 15 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management when they complete the Everything DiSC Workplace Certification.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is designed for in-house facilitators as they scale and customize the Everything DiSC Workplace learning experience within their own organization. This intensive course increases facilitator confidence and competence with engaging content on the principles of the DiSC model; suggests strategies for delivering a customized learning experience; and gives insights for navigating challenging classroom scenarios. Participants will not only gain the credential and expertise needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace, but gain the skills needed to help foster an engaged, collaborative culture, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
AM Sessions online from 9:00am - 10:30am (Eastern)
PM Sessions online from 1:00pm - 2:30pm (Eastern)
Designed with your busy schedules in mind, this online course allows you the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live, virtual classroom sessions led by our expert trainers.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this course offers rigorous content on the principles of the DiSC® model and the supporting research. During the live sessions, you’ll practice facilitating with small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could arise in your workshops. You will also learn how to keep Everything DiSC alive in your organization by customizing an Everything DiSC workshop for a specific group you’ll be working with, creating a culture of DiSC, and be introduced to MyEverythingDiSC, our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
By registering for this event, you are committing to one week of self-directed Everything DiSC® Core content, plus three weeks dedicated to Everything DiSC Workplace. This deep dive includes three, live 90 minute, virtual instructor-led sessions.
Facilitated by Wiley trainers, learners will build confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace through:
- Gaining expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research.
- Demonstrating the ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace reports.
- Customizing the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs.
- Navigating challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Creating strategies to promote a DiSC®-based culture.
- Exploring MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
As more organizations experience the benefits of bringing Everything DiSC® to their employees, they also recognize the importance of having a credentialed professional in their organization who can keep DiSC alive in the company's culture.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC® alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC®
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing the exam.)
- Online coursework, culminating in two days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
Upcoming Sessions Listed by Class Start Date:
April 24, 2020 @ 8:00 am CT
April 28, 2020 @ 9:00 am CT
April 20, 2020 @ 2:00 pm CT
April 28, 2020 @ 1:00 pm CT
Once you complete your purchase we will reach out to you within 1 business day to complete the class enrollment process. We will make every attempt to enroll you for the class dates that best fit your schedule. Classes may fill quickly, have limited availability or be full.
Client must own or have access to a Workplace Kit; Sold Separately
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Volume Discount for 5+ people from same organizations. (Must register at the same time, for course date)