Where Leadership Meets The Real World
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® is a classroom training and personalized learning experience that connects unique leadership styles to real world demands. It brings together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development to provide participants with an actionable path toward more effective leadership.
With one unified model of leadership: Vision, Alignment, and Execution, it helps leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership. Bringing together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development, this all-inclusive classroom and online program approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management).
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
How does this work?
Take the Assessment
- Purchase Everything DiSC® WORKPLACE Profile
- Get an e-mail with your personalized link + access code
- Set aside 15-20 min to complete the adaptive questions online
Get your Results
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile provides detailed, context-specific feedback based on the Vision, Alignment, and Execution framework and the three drivers associated with each step. In this 23-page profile, participants will receive personalized strategies for:
- Crafting a Vision through exploration, boldness, and testing assumptions
- Building Alignment through clarity, dialog, and inspiration
- Championing Execution through momentum, structure, and feedback
Facilitator Kit for Trainers Available Here
- Kit includes five 60-90-minute training modules, with fully-scripted and customizable portable presentation materials, two optional activities, 17 engaging video segments of contemporary leadership examples and 36 dynamic podcast segments specific to the components of the Work of Leaders model.
- (Trainer certification is not required, but is available)
Need multiple reports? E-mail us at email@example.com to receive discounts for multiple assessments.