This online system provides you with maximum independence and control.
It archives all individual and group reports in your private online account. The administrative do-it-yourself service for delivering online access codes to test respondents is called EPIC (Electronic Profile Information Center).
- Account set up and training for new clients with a personalized administrative site perfect for clients who plan to purchase multiple individual assessments
What it Does?
- control when participants see their DiSC profile reports
- edit things like transmittal emails and report branding
- archive reports for future use
- stretch your training budget
- access important free supplemental reports (e.g., Team View and one-on-one Comparison Reports)
- Within one business day, we'll send you a link to our online questionnaire. This form provides us with the information we need to set up your new EPIC Client Sub-Account.
- Once we have your information, we'll set up your new account within 24 hours
- We'll contact you to set up a Zoom call to help you brand your profile reports, create custom e-mail messages, etc. and how to assign access for participants to take assessments.
- Once you trigger distribution of individual access codes, you'll receive e-mails when each participant has completed their assessment. You can then view, download, save, print or e-mail reports.
- Please note: before assigning individual access codes to DiSC assessment participants, you’ll need to purchase enough EPIC Credits (sold separately) for the number of assessments you plan to distribute.
Explore the Benefits of EPIC