Gain the Ultimate Competitive Advantage
Helps participants better understand themselves, the personalities on their team, and how they can effectively work together.
The Five Behaviors® has one mission: to help people build truly cohesive and effective teams that deliver results. Based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling story on leadership The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, this program focuses on putting The Five Behaviors model into practice. Team members better understand how they and others contribute to their team’s development, and how their part of the whole can make or break the team and its dynamic.
Virtual Teams - AmerisourceBergen
Best Solution For:
- Helps participants better understand themselves, the personalities on their team, and how they can effectively work together
- Builds cohesiveness within intact teams
- Created for intact teams between 5-12 participants
- Designed for teams with a 6-week minimum tenure
- Report options work with Everything DiSC® or All Types™ (MBTI)
How does this work?
Take the Assessment
- Purchase 5 Behaviors Personal Development assessment (as part of a team)
- One assessment to be completed by each member of an intact team
- Get an e-mail with your personalized link + access code
- Set aside 15-20 min to complete the adaptive questions online
- Most questions focus on two areas of team performance: (1) How are we doing? (2) What can we do to improve?
Get your Results
- Read your comprehensive 37-page profile report to gain insights on where you and your team are in mastering the five behaviors: building trust, mastering conflict, achieving commitment, embracing accountability, and focusing on results
- Outlines a list of specific, actionable strategies the team can use to improve over time
- If not previously completed, assessment may also include questions that will identify each team member's personality style. The report will incorporate personality styles into the narrative, offering additional perspective on a critical element of team cohesion
Note: the assessment price listed is for one person, however, you will need to purchase an assessment for each member of your team.
Powered by Everything DiSC®
Powered by All Types™
Follow-Up Tools Available:
The Five Behaviors Comparison Report
- Five Behaviors Comparison Reports are a powerful way to foster better communication and deeper levels of trust. By showing each person’s behavioral style side-by-side and by comparing their preferences along a number of individual spectrums, the Comparison Report opens the door to conversations that otherwise typically never happen.
The Five Behaviors Team Development Progress Report
- Improving team behavior is a journey, not a one-time event. That is why every Five Behaviors Team Assessment includes unlimited progress reports. At anytime along your journey you can have all team members retake the assessment. The resulting Progress Report is a wonderful tool for showing how far you’ve come, and for helping you to identify the next critical areas to address.
The Five Behaviors Team Development Takeaway Cards
(Facilitator Accreditation is not required, but is available)
Need multiple reports? E-mail us at email@example.com to receive discounts for multiple assessments.