EPIC Administrative Account for Clients
What is an administrative account?
This online system provides you with maximum independence and control.
It archives all individual and group reports in your private online account. The administrative do-it-yourself service for delivering online access codes to test respondents is called EPIC (Electronic Profile Information Center).
We recommend an EPIC Administrator Account if:
- you have an ongoing need for Everything DiSC profiles and reports
- you have a large number of people completing the profile so you're purchasing in volume
- you want to restrict access to participants' completed profile until you release it (such as handing out profiles during a training)
- you want to view completed profiles without having to ask the participant to email them to you
- you're using The Five Behaviors Team
Benefits of EPIC
Control and flexibility
- Everything DiSC and Five Behaviors profiles, as well as group reports and free comparison reports, are available in the account
- You can organize your reports by division, department, training date or any other criteria you find useful by using EPIC's folders and sub-folders
- You may view, print or email any report generated in EPIC
- You can decide who can review reports
- Facilitator and group reports can be generated after group members have taken their appropriate online individual assessments
- Free Comparison Reports for use with manager and direct reports, managers of different departments, co-workers, couples, managing partners, etc. (Everything DiSC® products only)
- Free Team View Report, a handy snapshot of all participants' styles. (Everything DiSC® products only)
Branding and customization
- Add your logo and company information to each report cover and respondent splash page
- Add personalized comments to emails when sending out access codes
MyEverythingDiSC.com is a learning portal your employees or clients can use to deepen their engagement with DiSC. There they will find additional information about DiSC styles, strategies for working with others, and listen to a podcast about their style. They will be able to invite others to compare DiSC styles—and accept invitations to compare from others.
EPIC administrators can turn on access to all or part of MyEverythingDiSC.com before the participant takes the assessment or as a follow-up to DiSC training.
- No annual fees, renewals, or minimums
- To keep your account active, you must log in at least once every 12 months, and your account email must be current
How does the EPIC administrator account work?
EPIC works through the purchase of credits you use for assessments and reports.
To understand the EPIC credit system, think about ride tickets at an amusement park.
- You purchase tickets to be used for any combination of rides. Some rides may cost two tickets, some three, some five
- The EPIC system works in much the same way
- Each profile has a credit value
- You purchase the number of credits you need for the profiles you plan to use
- Then you use EPIC to send out access codes for the profiles you've selected
- You also use credits when you create certain reports in EPIC
- Reminder, some follow up reports are free
Credits never expire. If you order a few more than necessary for your current need those extra credits can be used for profiles for a later program or a new hire.
Get Started with EPIC
Purchase an EPIC Starter Package which includes free account set up
Purchase additional EPIC Credits (for existing client accounts)